Executive Assistant Position
Our team is growing and we are looking to add a dynamic executive assistant to join our team.
The position available involves assisting a senior agent with a well-established clientele.
We are looking for a professional who exhibits the following characteristics and more:
- Great customer service
- Impeccable communication skills via phone and email
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced office with short term deadlines
- Detailed oriented to a fault
- Great organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong teamwork mentality and can contribute where needed
- Ability to adapt to the fluctuating needs of a growing company
- Energetic, positive, helpful personality
- Able to withstand criticism
High School Diploma required
Bachelor or Associates degree preferred
Minimum of 1 year of office experience required
Strong knowledge of MS Outlook preferred
Entertainment Industry/Production experience preferred
Monday -- Friday, 9:00am -- 6pm
Some evening and weekend availability as needed
This position is one that takes diligence, the ability to accept instruction and follow through with precision and great care with details.
There is room for growth, as this company likes to advance careers from within. Plus you would be given the opportunity to learn another aspect of production from a group of experienced professionals.